Happy New Year!
It’s been a while since I have blogged properly, so I thought I would start the new year with some goals – personal and for the blog.
– Weekly menu planning. I need to do this to encourage the family to eat better.
– Spend more time with Hollie. Having 2 kids now, I need to give Hollie more one on one time.
– Take Amelia to baby groups. She loves playing with her sister but she needs to interact with others and in a different environment.
– Drink more water. This is a common one for a lot of people I know but I have been getting a lot of headaches recently so I think this will help.
– Get a DSLR camera. I would love a good camera to take photos with.
– Learn more about photography. This goes with the DSLR really but would like to learn more about photography generally.
– Finish decorating the house. We have lived in our house for 10 years and there are still walls and ceilings that need to be finished painting!
– Sort out the garden. Need to add some plants and flowers as there aren’t any and add some toys for the girls.
– Post at least 2-3 times a week. Having not blogged for 6 months, this to me is important.
– Keep up with social media. I love Instagram but don’t keep up enough with facebook and twitter.
– You tube Videos. I started making craft videos a few years ago but didn’t continue with them so would like to make some more videos, not sure on what topics though yet.
– Keep organised and focused. I am sorting out my planner at the moment to help keep me organised and a have a list of some blog ideas to keep me focused.
– Write about more topics and not worry about it! One reason I stopped blogging back in July was because I wanted to blog about more things than just crafts but didn’t think people would be interested, for some reason, but I am going to write about lots of different topics this year and see how people like them.
So these are my goals for 2015. It will be interesting to see if I can accomplish them this year.
I would love to hear any of your goals for 2015 too!
Linking up to: