This year I wanted to make some goals but didn’t want them to be anything like do more exercise or snack less, I wanted them to be achievable!
I wrote this motto in 2011 and I try to look at it regularly to remind me of the sentences especially if I am sinking a bit in life or struggling, but these word mean a lot to me.
So my goals for this year are:
– Meal Planning. Really want to make sure we as a family try to eat better but with three very different eaters, its proves very difficult. I have an intolerance to oil and milk, my husband is soooo fussy with food and my daughter is kind of following in his footsteps, so it makes my life hard.
– Cleaning Routine. I recently bought a cleaning printable from Jen at I Heart Organizing, so would like to put that into action as my house isn’t very big but with a nearly 5 year old and a husband who hinders my cleaning and can trash the house very quickly, this is a must for me.
– Garden. When the weather is better, I really want to get onto sorting the garden. It isn’t too bad but has a one plant in the back garden and 4 in the front. I may love the simplicity but it is lifeless.
– Finances. Need to sort out the bills and the paperwork too.
– Hollies learning. Hollie is doing really well in her first year at school and really want to help her with her literacy and numeracy.
– Stop procrastinating. This is a BIG one for me. I love to organise but it can take along time to actually complete the task I want to do so I have been sorting out some planners and printables to keeps me on task, especially for the blog and tasks I want to complete.
I think that they are achievable goals and something that I can get something back from.
If you have made some resolutions or goals this year, I would love to hear them in the comments.